The BMA has two (2) Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Passes for sale. Sale price is $219.98 for both, not selling them individually. This is the same option available at Costco and is not available at Universal Studios. It is cheaper than the California Neighbor Pass (available at $119 each) on the Universal Studios website and allows 48 more days.
The BMA will now hold a random raffle to make it fair for all members to have an opportunity to request purchase of the annual passes. One name will be selected at random from those that reply before the deadline and contacted by email. Please send email to Steven Aragon if you are interested in purchasing the annual passes no later than 3pm on January 11, 2017. Payment for the annual passes will be due Thursday January 12, 2017. If no responses are received by the deadline the annual passes will be sold on a first come/first served basis.
- Come any date on the first visit
- Black-out dates apply for return visits
- 250 available days for return visits including 45-weekend days*
- Valid for 12-Consecutive months from selected first visit date
- First visit must occur on or before 6/15/17
- Universal City, California